Sunday, January 23, 2011

{Sweet Customers} Milk & Cookies Birthday Party!


I am so excited to share this customer party with you! Angela contacted me about the Milk & Cookies party that she was planning for her daughter, Amelia. This is a theme that I have loved since I saw it first here on A Party Style by Anne Powers. She did a beautiful job and I loved the chocolate brown and white details. My customer wanted to incorporate bright pink, blue and green with the brown and white. I was all in! I designed a full collection for her and she took it from there. Her attention to detail is spectacular and you will all go crazy over the cake! The beautiful details were captured by Lindey of Lindey Magee Photography! Enjoy!

We're hoping to share the details on how to make these fantastic tiered plate stands this week!

I adore the tablecloth that matches the paper goods perfectly!

What's a Milk & Cookies party without milk?





Look at this adorable shirt that Amelia wore, made by Sassy Monkeys!


Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous party with us, Angela!
You did such a fabulous job! Amelia is an absolute doll!
We can't wait to see your ideas for her next birthday!

Our new MILK & COOKIES Collection is available in the SHOP!

13 comments:

Lucy hood said...

Have you done up an invitation for this party?? I am doing this theme and am dying for. Cute invite!! Also I am dying to know where to get the mini milk bottles and straws???!!

Mimi said...

Must be a popular theme, my friend did her grand son's first birthday today and it was Milk and Cookies too!!!
So cute!!!!

Julie - On the Dot Creations said...

What a fun party theme! I love all the polka dots (of course), and that pink frame is fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

Darling Lou Photography said...

oh i just did this theme for my son's first birthday in december!! love it!

jeni said...

I'd LOVE to know what lens Lindsey used to capture that group at the table... or did she manipulate the image for such great group focus? Cool!
This is my favorite printables yet this year! xo

jeni said...

sorry, Lindey :) xo

TLF said...

{love}!!!

Unknown said...

I think this theme would be a hit for my next birthday! I'm a fan of sweets. My next party will have Got Milk? Magic Milk Straws. They are a great new twist on chocolate milk.

living well said...

Aw what a cute party!

Nicole said...

So cute!! Angela you did a beautiful job!!!
If anyone is looking for the Ribbon Shirt Amelia is wearing please go to www.addyreeceboutique.etsy.com or also www.sassymonkeys.etsy.com

Starbright said...

Love the little milk jugs soooo cute!!!
Read my blog at http://allthingsbeuty.blogspot.com/

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

I really love this theme! I'm throwing my cousin a "Cookies and Milk" baby shower in February....one week before Gianna's first birthday party (theme still undecided- eek!) And last weekend was Leila's Alice in Wonderland party! :)

xo,
Heather

Unknown said...

This is SO cute!!

Where can I find brown bags for cookies? Or cute polka dot napkins/plates? Any ideas?? =)