Tuesday, January 11, 2011

{New to the Shop} Mod Glam Valentine's Day Collection - 50% Off SALE!

I have been hinting about this amazing photo shoot for a couple of weeks now! Before Christmas, I was asked to style a photo shoot for the soon-to-debut local magazine, 202. The editor, Sondra Barr and I originally met when she was the editor of Go Gilbert magazine and featured me on the cover in 2009. She also wrote this article about me for The Arizona Republic. {Thank you, Sondra!} Sondra asked for a Valentine's Day inspired shoot. She follows my blog and has seen Laura {Laura Winslow Photography} and I work together and loves our collaborations. Laura got onboard and I am so excited to share the results with you! Although I can't show you everything {since it's not published yet}, I am able to show you my new printable collection since it's about that time to start planning your Valentine's Day parties!


My friend, Jami of The Savvy Socalista was able to hook us up with the amazing shop, Designer Boulevard {Gilbert} and they allowed us to use their store and home decor items for the shoot! {Lucky us!} Designer Boulevard is a gorgeous store full of amazing home decor, clothing and accessories! If you live anywhere in Phoenix, make the trip and visit!

As usual, I enlisted the help of my favorite baker, Melissa from Decadent Delights! She made the perfect glitter heart cupcakes, heart cookies and cake pops!


Inspired by the crepe paper lollipops that Icing Designs has made for me in the past, I whipped up this one to showcase one of our 4" party circle designs! It was a cute prop for the kids to hold, too!



These paper daisies are a new product from Polka Dot Market that Sally shipped just in the nick of time! Aren't they fabulous? The great thing is that unlike poms, they just fold down and you can save them to use again!



This new printable collection is now in the SHOP!
Get it for 50% OFF until 1/21/11
Collection includes:

Invitation Design - Valentine's Day Party

Invitation/Menu Design - Blank
2" Party Circles
2" Favor Tags
3" x 3" Foldover Mini Notecards
4" Party Circles
Fancy Dessert/Food Labels
5" x 5" Banner Letter Panels {spell out whatever you would like!}

15 comments:

Rach said...

So so cool and original!

Blissfully Enamored said...

i love this!!! the colors are SO cute and different for valentine's! i want everything in that first picture!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! The color combo is great, I would have never thought of that for Valentine's.

Grace said...

Gah!! Love, love, love these! The colors are so fun together. Can't wait to see the rest of the photos in 202 ;)

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

WOWZERS! LOVE the colors!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!

House of Smiths said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!
Everything is fabulous. I'm a BIG fan :)
~Shelley

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

Pretty and bright and happy!..And i love the paper daisies!
Hollie

Riviera Brides said...

I L.O.V.E. this. Your blog is absolutely amazing. I'm following you now, talk soon
http://wedding-planner-costa-azzurra.blogspot.com/

stef@hauteapplepie said...

I love this color scheme! So much more vibrant than the classic pink and red...

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

It's gorgeous and very glam! I love the unexpected colors!

Half Baked said...

Great color combination Kim! And the sweets look great - love the cookies and cupcakes!

Dajon said...

Oh my! Love the new collection! What fun colors! And who created the pillows? Those yellow flowers would go great in my sunroom!

Passion91 said...

So cute !!!

CWBD Parties said...

Soooooo, cute!

Unknown said...

OMG, that collection looks absolutely amazing!!