Monday, June 14, 2010

{Sneak Peeks} Nautical Crab Birthday Party & Little Red Wagon Baby Shower!

Good morning! I thought I would share a few little peeks from my busy weekend! First up was Tommy's Crab Birthday Party! Aren't the fondant crabs ADORABLE? Melissa from Decadent Delights (Gilbert, AZ) made them, along with fabulous cutout crab cookies that we used for the party favors! I made this welcome sign using a wood life preserver from HomeGoods! All of the party details and photos will be coming later this week! I also styled a baby shower this weekend hosted by my neighbor for her sister-in-law! She decided on a red & baby blue WAGON theme and everything turned out super cute! Here is a little peek of the centerpiece we put together!

I'll be back soon with more photos of these fabulous events, as well as the winner of our Le Papier Studio Fabulous Giveaway!
Happy Monday!

12 comments:

Amy K said...

Absolutely adorable!

Unknown said...

great theme! Love the little crabs!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

M.O.T.B said...

Love the crabs!!!!!

Ashley @ The Sweet Life Studio said...

Love the little crabs - so cute! I'm also a sucker for red wagons. Can't wait to see the rest!

Kara said...

awwww can't wait to see the rest!!!

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

Super cute!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the details! :)

A Few of My Favorite Things said...

Super cute, as always! I can't wait to see more.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see Tommy's party!

Unknown said...

When you think things over here on your blog just can't get any cuter .. they do!!! :)

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Can't WAIT to see the rest!

Grace said...

LOVE these and love that she's local. Does she have a website or a blog?

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

What a great theme - too cute!