Tuesday, June 15, 2010

{Press} TomKat Studio Labels featured in Amy Atlas Ice Cream Feature in InStyle Magazine!


As I mentioned this morning, my tags are featured in the July issue of InStyle magazine! WOW...what a day! Here is full story that Amy Atlas styled, including my little tags on the last page! I'm beyond thrilled! Toni & Andrea have been on the hunt for an actual magazine, but it's not out in the stores yet here in Phoenix! I can't wait to see it, hold it and frame it! :)
Do you see them? I know they are small....but still.....SOOOO EXCITING!
Congratulations to Amy on a spectacular feature!
Thank you for the wonderful opportunity!

20 comments:

Anna @ IHOD said...

That is incredible. Congratulations!!
Well deserved and such a fun spread!

Ashley @ The Sweet Life Studio said...

Wow - Congratulations!

Sharon said...

Plan on spending Saturday morning wit my Instyle Mag. so I'll be sure to look for your ad ;)

christina said...

how exciting! you deserve it!!

the decorated cookie said...

Yay you! I just saw the news on Amy Atlas's blog and then yours... Bravo! Now I'll have to buy the magazine :)

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

Ahh...I am so excited for you!!! Congrats!

xoxo

Lori said...

So cool! Congrats to you! :)

Erika said...

Yum! This is such a gorgeous spread!

Tracey said...

Delightful. Congratulations!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Way to go! How very exciting!!! I can say I knew you when:-)

sweeties said...

WOW!!! How incredibly exciting!! I'm so happy for you Kim:) XOXO

linnette from paperglitter.com said...

Congratulations Kim-I am very happy for you! ^___^

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Very exciting news, Kim. So happy for you!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! Such a fun spread!!

The Italian Dish said...

What a great article and your tags are so pretty... I'll have to pick up that issue!

Belly Feathers said...

Congrats, Kim! It's been so amazing to watch you grow since last year when I originally found your Etsy store. I'm so impressed (and jealous)! (;

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

I really CAN'T wait to see you on the Martha Stewart show! It should be your next dream to come true and I hope it does! :) So happy for you, Kim!

Tracy said...

You must be beside yourself!! Congratulations and what an AMAZING opportunity!

Queen of Tarts Cakes said...

Very excited for you, Kim! Who WOULDN'T want to be seen in In Style working with THE Amy Atlas? ;)

Anonymous said...

It is very exciting. Congrats. What a fabulous article too.