Tuesday, June 15, 2010

{Press} InStyle Magazine Shoot for Amy Atlas!

It's been hard not to tell scream from the rooftops about this AMAZING opportunity that I had! A couple of months ago, Amy (the Amy) of Amy Atlas Events emailed me about designing labels for a photo shoot for InStyle Magazine. (WOW!)

Amy just got her advanced copy yesterday....
You can read Amy's post this morning....Behind The Scenes!
Check out all of the gorgeous props, fabrics and treats involved in the shoot!

She mentioned my little tags are in a small photo, and I can't wait to see the whole spread! She will be posting it later today!
I am tremendously thankful to Amy for giving me such an amazing opportunity!

Congratulations Amy....I'm sure it will be FABULOUS!

17 comments:

Amy H. said...

WOWZERS! Deserved a hundred times over!

xoxo

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! that is fabulous!!! So deserved!!

Courtney@Pizzazzerie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS KIM!!!! Such great press and so well deserved!!!!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

So exciting!! Congratulations!!!

High Heels and Aprons said...

So wonderful for you!

Ally @ High Heels & Aprons

Kara said...

Congrats!!!!!

Unknown said...

so happy for you!! congrats!

Icing Designs said...

WOW Kim!!! This is really fabulous and exciting! Congratulations!
Sweetly, Melissa and Kellie

Double the Giggles said...

YES!! So cool, Kim!

Kim @ The Celebration Shoppe said...

I'm so happy for you Kim! Congrats!

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

Congratulations, Kim!!!! Wow!!!

Aaron [air] said...

I read about it on her blog today!
Congrats!
Such a FUN spread & project!

Amy K said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Kristy said...

How exciting Kim!! The tags look so great. And you deserve an opportunity like this, VERY happy for you!!

Toni said...

I have never known anyone who deserves it more......

Anonymous said...

Sooo Seriously AWESOME!! I think the square design looks so fun and modern! BIG Congrats to you, Ms. Kim!

Shelley said...

Whoo hooo! Congratulations!!