Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Please Welcome....Toni Chase to The TomKat Studio!

The TomKat Studio is growing again! A couple of weeks ago, I was chatting on Facebook with Toni, one of my loyal readers and customers. I ended our chat by saying I needed to start answering the 70+ Etsy conversations waiting for me. Trust me, I'm not proud of that fact, but I just can't get to everything these days! Andrea is doing an AMAZING job, handling orders and sales continue to grow month after month. This wouldn't have been possible without her. But it's time to add another member to our team!

Toni emailed me a couple days later and just wanted to toss out the idea that she was available to help if I ever decided to hire another person. Her email was SO enthuastic about The TomKat Studio (it gave me the goosebumps) and her passion was apparent for parties and all things pretty. She is stay-at-home mom to twins (12) and another daughter (11). You may remember her from the 40th NYC birthday party I featured! After her reading her email, I just had a very strong feeling that she would be perfect to help me...starting immediately! We met for coffee (she's local, too!) and voila...she's hit the ground running!
Toni LOVES New York City, Andre Agassi & hosting fabulous parties! You can learn more about her here on her blog! Toni will be handling customer inquiries, featuring your fabulous parties, coordinating giveaways and whatever else I throw her way! In the week she has been working, she has been amazing! I'm thrilled to have her on board!
Welcome to the TomKat team, Toni!

18 comments:

Toni said...

I'm so excited Kim!!! Like I've told you a gazillion times....this is my DREAM JOB! We are going to make beautiful music together. LOL

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Aww~ yay for you! You NEED the help! Your so lucky to find local help! It must make life that much eaiser for you;o)

~Tanya

Destiny said...

OMGoodness...I just love this story...it reminds me just how lovley this world is and what special connections and friendships can happen all because of the internet! Congrats Toni and TomKat:0)

Toni said...

Oh...by the way....I also love my family too. Thankfully, my husband is very understanding of my deep love for Andre, NYC, and parties!

Aaron [air] said...

Kim! You are SO luck to find help so wonderful & LOCAL!!! amazing!!! I look forward to seeing how everything grows! :)

Molly said...

Toni IS amazing! You are lucky to have found eachother and I know how much passion she will put into this job. Good luck to both of you!

Kustom Kreations by Elisha Akram said...

Congrats to the both of you! A great fit for both "Parties" involved!

Double the Giggles said...

Congrats on expanding TomKat Studio and congrats to Toni! I'm super jealous! This is definitely a dream job!

Alexis said...

It is quite an empire you are growing...look out Martha!! Can't wait to read more about Toni...i loved that NY party.

hendywow said...

Hooray! Toni is going to be terrific, she is a very talented girl! I love her picture of her Jumping in Central Park, it expresses exactly how she feels about her new job.

Brittney said...

Congrats on expanding the business and welcome to Toni!

Ashley @ The Sweet Life Studio said...

Toni, you are a lucky girl! Have fun, you two!

Mommy said...

CONGRATS Toni! How fun to work with the wonderful Kim! :) I'm jealous in a good way! All the BEST to you all!

becki said...

Congratulations! I hear all great things about Toni. I need me some Toni too, my etsy inbox is out of control! I promise not to steal her away.

Andrea said...

Toni, you have already made a huge difference at TomKat and I can't wait to meet you in person this weekend! I'm thrilled to have you on board and I feel just as blessed as you do to be able to work with our lovely Kim! We do indeed have dream jobs, don't we? :) Hugs!

Toni said...

I'm feelin' the love people!!! It has been an amazing two weeks. I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world!!!

Emily said...

Welcome, Toni!! Cant wait to get to know YOU, too!!! <3

Emily @ Tiny Belles Boutique

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Congrats, Toni!