Monday, June 21, 2010

{New To Shop} Printable 4th of July Party Collection ~ ON SALE until Thursday, JUNE 24th!

WOW! Is it already almost the 4th of July?!
I can't believe how fast our summer break is going! Before you know it, my little Tommy will be starting Kindergarten and Kate will go to preschool! It's bittersweet because my babies are growing up, but I am excited that I will have 2 full days alone to work and get errands! This could be life changing for me!


Back to the 4th of July! Whether you are bringing cupcakes to a barbeque or hosting a huge celebration, you can use our new PRINTABLE 4th of July Collection to do it in style! Inspired by Tommy's recent Crab Shack party, this red, white & blue collection includes:

4th of July Party Circles (2")
Fancy Labels with Stars & Crab"s
Striped Flags (Red & Blue)
6" Party Circle (Happy 4th of July)
Banner (Happy 4th of July)

****50% OFF UNTIL THURSDAY, 6/24/10****

12 comments:

Maggie Loo said...

Hi Kim,
Love these and need them, but can't find them at your shop. Please Help!
Thanks,
Noami

Liz @ LivingMySweetLife said...

Very sweet! My son is born on the 4th of july so I no longer celebrate the day like i used to. I usually incorporate his birthday into the deal now! If I didn't do that I would buy these in a heartbeat, they are adorable!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love all of your printables! You never disappoint! And look out Kindergarten....those mom's will not know what to do with all of your creative ideas!

Jennifer said...

Absolutely love your site and your printables. My children are also Thomas and Kaitlyn.

Henna said...

all these 4th of july celebration prinables are too good, they look just too tempting to be resisted!!

Christina said...

Overcast is one of my favorites, along with the one with yellow, brown and creme flowers (I didn't see a name)

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

cute!!

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

Thanks for getting me ready to celebrate!
Hollie

Anonymous said...

so cute!

Tammy said...

Ordered mine today - can't wait.

Danielle said...

My birthday is July 4th! I'll be 29 this year he he. I live in Australia, I've always wanted to go over to America to celebrate my birthday ( I always joke that you guys are celebrating my birthday for me) and I'm hoping to be there next year for my 30th! I have to buy these! They're adorable!
Danielle x

tamy@prettie parties said...

I love the cool richness of the navy blue...
Gorgeous as always!