Wednesday, June 16, 2010

{New Party Collection & Upcoming Photo Shoot} Alice in Wonderland Tea Party!

I can't even count how many inquiries that I have had for an Alice in Wonderland inspired printable collection! It's finally time! I am working on all of the coordinating items, but for now...here are the invitation choices! Now available in the shop!


After I posted these designs on Facebook, I was contacted by the fabulous photographer, Laura Winslow and asked to collaborate on a creative Alice photo shoot! It is scheduled for July! If you are local here in Phoenix, check out the details for the CASTING CALL here!
In the meantime, I thought it would be fun to share some fabulous inspiration that I have come across on the web! First up, Alice in Wonderlandia from Lollipop Events and Designs! They were even kind enough to give many DIY tips on how to make this party come to life in your own backyard!

Beautiful, right?? The Lolli Ladies are so talented and this is my favorite event they have designed!
The next Alice in Wonderland birthday party was beautifully photographed by the talented, Jessica Claire in California. With the fun, bright colors and fabulous details, this party is full of inspiration!

Also, check out this adorable Alice in Wonderland inspired Couple's Baby Shower that Juliet at Green Orchid Events sent in! Lucky girl....this was HER shower! You can see all of the details here.
Isn't the Alice theme so much fun?
Bright, fun colors....eclectic style....I'm excited!

10 comments:

Pera Chapita said...

Cuuuute invites! I recently created an Alice in Wonderland inspiration board and also included images from the lolli ladies which are so talented just like you :) here's the link http://www.perachapita.com/2010/06/temasalicia-en-el-pais-de-las.html

Layna Savage said...

So much fun is right! I must say, Lolli Ladies is my favorite!

Emily said...

I am SO excited to create some beautiful tutus for the shoot! This is going to be a big hit, Kim!!

Vana said...

Kim

Going with the theme : I thought you might like to see this Alice in Wonderland design we did a few weeks ago for a sweet client.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Papier-Studio/178979985934?ref=ts#!/photo.php?pid=6033171&id=178979985934&fbid=428292515934


xx
Vana

Heather said...

What a beautiful party! Love, love, love all the colors.
And I love the new Alice in Wonderland inspired invites. So cute! Can't wait for what else is to come in the collection.

Unknown said...

love the invites & theme!

Deb said...

Alice is so hip right now. I have a sweet cookie favor that is very popular with all the Alice parties.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/45130807/wonderland-party-favor-mad-hatter-party

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

OOh, I absolutely adore this post!! I'm thinking of doing a little tea party playdate for Leila and two of her friends....would it be weird to order invitations just for a low key playdate??

Anneliese said...

This is a gorgeous party! I love the china and all the color and flora! Thanks for sharing.

LaurieStar said...

Everything on your blog is so beautiful! I love it! I'm looking forward to seeing more on this theme here!