Monday, June 7, 2010

{New Collection} Tuscan Sunflower Soiree!

{inspiration board created by Courtney at Pizzazerie}
When one of my readers contacted me to design a SUNFLOWER collection for an upcoming bridal shower she is planning, I had to say YES! I adore sunflowers (I even have a little sunflower tattoo on my foot!) and the shower is being held in my hometown in New York! I have come across beautiful sunflower party inspiration and wanted to share more ideas with the customer, so I asked Courtney at Pizzazerie to create an inspiration board! Courtney is an up and coming "party girl" and she has been nothing but sweet to me since she hit the party blogging scene! She tweets to Martha on a regular basis about me..(unsolicited)...how great is that? I wanted to introduce you all to Courtney and her blog, and thought having her put together some ideas for this shower would be PERFECT!
inspiration board photo sources:
Sunflower Invitation (The TomKat Studio)
Sunflower Table (A Stunning Affair)
Sunflower Wine (Brides.com)
Sunflower Seed Favors (Love, Honor, & Cherish)
Swizzle Sticks (HWTM)
Sunflower Cupcakes (theKnot.com)
Sunflower PlaceCard (theKnot.com)
Lemonade Table (Blue Orchid Blog)
Thank you, Courtney for the inspiration!
Additional items in this collection will be available in the SHOP soon!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

love the invite!

Carrie said...

Kim, I'm so thankful that you designed this for me! Thanks to Courtney too who did a great job sending us even more ideas! Can't wait to send you pictures from the big day!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Bloggers helping bloggers; Women helping women! I Love It! ;D

Great ideas, and you are both sweet-hearts!

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts said...

I absolutely love sunflowers so this just put a big smile on my face!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for introducing us to Courtney's site - it's great!

Ashley @ The Sweet Life Studio said...

I almost love sunflowers as much as I love daisies. Very cute design!

Kim @ The Celebration Shoppe said...

I agree with Chris and I love the design. No tattoo on my foot, but I do have sunflowers in my kitchen for the summer! :)