Wednesday, June 9, 2010

{Inspired By} Gorgeous Pink & Yellow Dessert Table by Amy Atlas!

As you all know, Amy Atlas is my hero (right up there next to Martha). Her latest work is a showcase of her amazing eye for color, style and detail. This gorgeous soft pink and yellow dessert table was designed for a recent baby shower. Amy is always a step ahead, showing us new ideas and products to swoon over. She is a true trendsetter.








Thank you Amy, for being an inspiration yet again to all of us!
Visit the full post on Amy's blog HERE!

11 comments:

Rach said...

So soft and pretty. Love it.

Unknown said...

SOOOO sweet!!!! Wow! I absolutely adore pink and yellow together ... odd that I never thought of it myself for a baby shower. This is just darling!

Layna Savage said...

Oh my goodness! Everything is just so pretty!

Stephanie said...

What is not to love...the beautiful flowers, the soft colors, the yummy treats...such an inspiration for my youngest daughters birthday

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

absolutely gorgeous, as always!

Bec Watts | Yummy Mummies & Mini Me said...

oh. my. goodness. divine. every single detail is absolutely divine! xx

Ingrid said...

Love this, the colors are so soft and feminine. She did a great job on this, as always!

Anonymous said...

she is awesome! i was thinking of using those same colors for my little girls 5th birthday party! however i am stuck! i cant decide between a fairy theme or a vintage book theme! decisions, decisions! what do you think?

Unknown said...

this came at a PERFECT time...I am planning a pink/yellow/green "sprinkle" shower in July! You just gave me some great inspiration for my sweets table!!!

Carrie, Cory, Marley and Everly said...

I love the lettering attached to the cake/cupcake stands - always nice to have a new way to add unique details:-) thanks for sharing - have a great weekend!

Lisa (WithStyle) said...

love love love her work! the details, as always, are charming! thank you for the inspiration!