Sunday, June 6, 2010

{Baby Taylor Cosmas} Stella & Dot Fundraiser!

My friend, Lisa and I were sorority sisters in college and also worked together in advertising. We basically planned my wedding together (while we were at work!) and she acted as my wedding coordinator the day of! We rarely get to see each other with our busy schedules, but she keeps up with me through my blog. After reading my post about Taylor Cosmas, she was heartbroken and felt compelled to help in some way. Taylor was a beautiful five-month old who passed away from SIDS while taking her morning nap in April. While I don't know the family personally, several of my friends are friends of Taylor's mom, Katie. Lisa also has a daughter named Taylor, which I know strikes a cord, just like it did for me when reading about Kate McRae (my daughter's name is Kate).

Lisa is a stylist for Stella & Dot, a gorgeous line of jewelry for women and little girls. She asked me to post that she will be giving her commissions from all sales this week (now through Friday, June 11, 2010) to the Cosmas family.

I recently found out that the yellow flower ring that my brother & sister-in-law bought me for my birthday last year is from Stella & Dot...and it's ADORABLE!

Stella & Dot has a great summer sale going on right now!

SHOP HERE!
Thank you, Lisa for offering to do this!
I am sure the Cosmas family will greatly appreciate it!

3 comments:

Petit (Australia) said...

Hi and hope you are well, love the Stella and Dot jewellery, what a shame they don't ship to Australia, had a few pieces on the list to buy!!!
Take care.
Chriss @ Petit

Anonymous said...

I bought the red/brown leopard print barrettes for my nieces that benefited Taylor. And, while I don't know the family either, I read about that sweet baby on your blog and had to do something.

I'm looking at the Stella and Dot girls jewelry....so cute.

Thank you! Michele

Kristy said...

Off to shop:) I received my Taylor bows and they are GORGEOUS.