Monday, March 29, 2010

{Sneak Peek} Kate's Fairy Garden Birthday Party!

The weekend is over...and now it's time to clean up and get our lives back in order! Kate's party turned out beautiful and it was adorable to see all the little fairies running around! One of my best friends, Vicki of Vicki Lynn Photography just sent me the slideshow of photos, and it literally brought tears to my eyes. I've been watching it OVER and OVER! She picked a song to for the slideshow that Kate & I absolutely LOVE...and she didn't even know it!
So, here's a little teaser of what's to come.....
I can't wait to share every little detail here with you!
Thank you all for being as excited about it as I was!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!!! It looks so great already!

Kristy said...

So excited to see the rest, the sneak peek looks gorgeous! I'm sure you're exhausted:)

Heather said...

Happy Birthday to Kate! You did an amazing job with those cupcakes...I love the lacy/flowery frosting! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos!

Lindsey {Bella Grace Party Designs} said...

This is for sure a TEASE! Can't wait for more!

denise said...

Can't wait to see the pics!!!!!!

A Blissful Nest said...

oh it looks so super cute! Can't wait to see all the pictures!!!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Can't wait to see this gorgeous party!

Whitney said...

Can't wait to see the pics!!

Morgan said...

Oh my goodness! This looks amazing - can't wait to see the rest.

Morgan @ PepperDesignBlog.com

Kara's Party Ideas said...

sooo darling! i can't imagine what the rest of the photo's are going to look like! can not wait! :)

The Lewis's said...

I've been following the party planning for a couple of weeks and I can't wait to see the pictures. My daughter's birthday is next month (also here in Phoenix), and I've been planning a Victorian Children's Garden theme, so I've appreciated your inspiration!

Janelle said...

So very cute - every single detail. Hope everyone there, *especially the birthday girl* had a wonderful time!!!

Brye said...

This may be a silly question but what do you do at a party for a 3 year old? My little girl is turning 3 in September and I either want to do a princess or fairy theme. I've known the theme for awhile because she loves/obsessed with princesses and fairies but I have no idea what to do to entertain the girls. What did you do?