Tuesday, March 16, 2010

{NEW IN THE SHOP} Bunny Love Easter Printable Collection ~ 50% Off Today & Tomorrow!

Easter is coming!
Time to start planning your brunches, Easter egg hunts & school treats!
I had lots of fun designing the BUNNY LOVE Easter Collection and
TODAY & TOMORROW ONLY it is 50% OFF in MY SHOP!
7 files for $7.00!
(regularly $14)

GET YOUR EASTER PRINTABLES HERE!

{50% off is only valid Tuesday, March 16th & Wednesday, March 17th on the Collection ONLY, not individual items that may be listed separately}

6 comments:

Construindo Laços Boutique de Festas said...

Olá... Definitivamente amo este Blog... Essas idéias são perfeitas... Congratulations...
Tati Alberti - Brasil

Leanne Ambrogio said...

Hi Kim - these are just lovely and I have just placed my order - so pleased that finally I have been able to purchase one of your lovely designs. Look forward to seeing your next creation. Leanne A

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm here for the first time and I love it :) Just added you to my blogroll, so you can be sure I will be coming back. Best regards, Anna (Around My Table)

Unknown said...

love the entire collection & the bunny design is SO cute!

Lora Joy said...

I LOVE THIS COLLECTION!!! I was going to try to make my own but after seeing yours, I HAD to get it! SOOOO cute!!! Thanks!!!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Cute!! Love the colors (and loooove your pink cake stand!)