Wednesday, March 24, 2010

{HomeGoods} Fabulous Contest! You Could WIN a $5,000 Shopping Spree!

Okay, TomKat Studio readers....I am challenging you to enter the fun and fabulous HAPPY SPRING CHALLENGE hosted by HomeGoods! Six weeks of fun, each week a different theme!
This week's trend is COLOR ME HAPPY!
I'll be posting some COLOR ME HAPPY ideas tomorrow over at the HG OpenHouse blog, but in the meantime, snap some photos of your favorite room full of color or get your colorful party photos ready and enter to win! You only have until Friday for this trend, and a new one will start on Monday! Go! Go! Go!Weekly winners will receive $100 gift card, along with a Flip Mino Camcorder. After the 6 finalists are selected, they will be asked to submit a video to enter the contest for the grand prize! ($5,000 shopping spree!) I would love for one of you, my lovely readers to WIN!
CLICK HERE to find out the details
and how YOU can enter!

Leave me a comment below with a link if you enter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to enter on facebook but it wouldn't let me....so I entered on the blog but for some reason the pics arent showing up?? Could be my computer?? Here is a link to the post on my blog of what I entered!!!

http://tessastidings.blogspot.com/2010/02/just-had-to-share.html

FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Tori {Thoughtfully Simple} said...

Fun....I'm IN!!
http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/26513/voteable_entries/3620464?order=recency&_fb_fromhash=8c053697206da33ffe5a61a6ea1a5cad

Jamie P said...

Hi Kim - I entered with a photo of my living room! Here's the link:

http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/26513/voteable_entries/3622723?order=recency&view_entries=1