Thursday, March 11, 2010

Busy...Busy....BUSY!

WOW! I've had a busy week! I just realized I haven't posted since Monday, so I thought I'd give you a little glimpse of what I've been doing! First up....got Kate's Fairy Garden Party invitations out in the mail! More details coming soon....these deserve a full post! :)


I created custom St. Patrick's Day designs for Tara Wilson Events! Tara has a weekly segment on CBS11 in Dallas/Ft. Worth and these will be used for her dessert table! If you are n the Dallas area, it airs today, Thursday 3/11 between 4:00pm-5:00pm! I'll post the video after it airs! I worked with Tara on her Halloween segment last year! I finished up the Bumble Bee invitation design for one of my sweetest customers! These are available now in the shop, and I will be creating and adding all of my other products in this theme soon!

I was hired over the weekend for an urgent project of creating concepts for a new CAKE book for two amazing ladies! I whipped them up some fabulous ideas and they LOVED them! Though I would love to share, I'm not allowed! :)
Let's just say it involved bright colors, pink & a gorgeous dessert buffet table!

Yesterday & today, my mother-in-law & I are hanging the drapes she made for my formal living room/studio and dining room (above)! She also finished up my green/brown drapes for my master bedroom...so I'll have lots of photos to share of the new house soon!

My daddy & his wife came to visit us for a long weekend! We had so much fun and enjoyed having them here! Isn't this sweet? The kids love their Papou & YiaYia! (greek)

In the meantime, stay tuned! I have a fabulous tutu tutorial coming, the sweetest PINK party ever, exciting news for TomKat Studio regarding home decorating and more on Kate's upcoming Fairy Garden Party!
WOW....see what I mean...BUSY!
XOXO,
Kim

25 comments:

Cari @ Socially Circled said...

I love the Fairy Garden Party invites!
The pic of your Dad and little girl melts my heart!

jo anne said...

whew! i lost my breath just reading! keep up the good work. i will be in dallas tonight and will miss the segment! boo. i'm there for market. i sent you 2 links for our stores in dallas thru facebook.

All About the Arredondos said...

OMG!! I can't wait!! I know you are busy, but PLEASE don't leave us in suspense for too long!!

www.sweetcreationsbystephanie.com said...

The Fairy Garden Invites came out great. Can't wait to see pictures of your drapes

Val said...

I always love to see what you've come up with next! And I must say I can't wait to see that stuido room...the colors look amazing!!!

Unknown said...

I can not wait for ALL OF IT! I love your blog...I think I'm addicted, actually! You are such an inspiration to me. Thanks so much!

Modern Frills said...

the invitations....i LOVE them:)

Angee @ October Morning said...

I can't wait for the pink party post. My daughter's 1st birthday party is the 27th and we're doing all pink. I'm always looking for last minute party ideas!

Natalie@Endless Crafting said...

cute cute invites! Can't wait to see pictures of your home!

5th Belle Avenue said...

Oh my goodness WHERE did you get your chair that is in the lower left corner of the photo of your living room? I AM OBSESSED! My wedding colors were raspberry and tangerine (so much more sophisticated sounding than pink and orage, ha) - i would love a chair like that! If it's a fabric you bought and used to cover a chair, can you please tell me where you found the swatch? LOVE YOUR BLOG!

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Aww~ what a cute pic of your daughter and her papou;o)

Cherry Blossoms said...

What a sweet photo that is of your daughter and of your dad!
PS:The invites to Kate's party are beyond adorable! She is one lucky little lady!

Sweetly Sweet said...

Can't wait to see everything!

Michele said...

What a cute pic of Kate and your Dad. I bet he is a great papou. I adored him when I was a kid. He was such fun! Can't wait to see Kate's party. See you soon.

To The Moon and Back said...

Wow, those invites look amazing. Can't wait to see the full post:)

laura may said...

Gorgeous photos! I love the rose cushion.

lm.x

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

Thank you so much for the bumble bee design I truly LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the things you are working on :) You are short of FABULOUS!!!! Thanks KIM!!! I appreciate your hard work!

Anonymous said...

oh kim! you have been busy and i cant wait to see all the wonderful photos! your little girl is too sweet!

izreen - fluff and stuff - said...

awww such a sweet pic of the two of em!

i LOVE the living room colours. gonna put that in my lil ideas book for whn i hv an extra space to decorate ;)

hv a great wk, kim. remember to sit back & take a breather whn u can!

vicki Lynn Photography said...

Love the picture of your Dad and Kate! So sweet!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

LOVE those "Bee" invitations, Kim!

Glory said...

Sounds like lots of fun things in the works! Can't wait to see more on the fairy party, I'm sure it will be magical!

Enchanted Expectations said...

Love all of the invites but the Fairy Garden are adorable.

jackie fo said...

sweet picture with your dad!

Amanda said...

Love those invites! I also love your couch and am in the market for a new one. Can you tell us where you got it? Thanks!!