Friday, October 2, 2009

Invitations: Happy Birthday Owen!

My nephew, Owen is turning 3 this weekend!
I designed this simple red & turquoise invitation for his party,
along with coordinating party circles including some with his photo!
Isn't he adorable? He looks exactly like my brother did when he was little!
If we weren't so far away (my brother & his family live in Atlanta),
I would be love to be there!
Miss you guys! Have a great time!

I'll be thinking of you while I'm packing this weekend!
XOXO, Kim


UPDATE:

Look at this adorable crown that Amy from True Love Found just sent me the listing for! She created it this morning after seeing Owen's invitation! I wish I could buy it and get it there for his party tomorrow! So cute!
More on True Love Found soon!

7 comments:

Jodee said...

I love the colors! He is such a handsome little guy!

Happy packing!

koralee said...

I adore those 2 colours together...I really think those are my favourite colours ever! I would love to redo my wedding using those colours! Happy weekend and thanks for sharing!

TLF said...

They are adorable!
And just an FYI, I couldn't point out the mistake. ;)

VICKI LYNN PHOTOGRAPHY said...

OMG...too cute! He looks just like your brother! WOW! What a handsome young man! :) I see Tommy and Kate in him too....got some strong Kerkezi blood! :)

Love the bright colors too! Nice combo!

Meredith Nelson Photography said...

Love the invite and crown!
I see some of you as well in Owen. very cute little man.

Laura said...

Adorable!!! Those are the colors we are using for Jack's 3rd birthday--too funny!! ♥ it--great work!

Anonymous said...

Kim, you are the best! The party turned out wonderful and everyone wanted to know where I got the cute invites from. Lucky to have you!- Suzanne