Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cupcake Wednesday Anyone? Don't Miss These Adorable Pumpkin Cupcakes!


Okay, so it's not Cupcake Monday, but when I came across these pumpkin cupcakes this morning on Facebook via Let's Entertain, I had to share! Aren't they adorable?!
FULL RECIPE HERE!

These would be perfect to make and deliver to your neighbors, along with the free printable "You've Been Boo-ed Flyer" that I am designing for you right now!
I will be posting later...stay tuned!
If you haven't heard of "Boo-ing", you're in for a treat!

8 comments:

Ruth said...

ooohh..what IS "boo-ing"??! can't wait to find out!!

thanks for all you do!

VICKI LYNN PHOTOGRAPHY said...

This is ADORABLE!!! We LOVE "booing" :)

Karen - lillybelle Custom Designs said...

Love the pumpkin cupcakes!!! Our neighborhood always gets into "booing" ... so much fun!

McVal said...

Love those! We usually give out little homemade things to our neighbors at Christmas. My husband usually whips up a sugar cookie mix and the kids help him frost.
I wonder if there's a cute cupcake they can do instead this year. I'm glad I'm in the blogesphere now... You guys are so darn clever!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Those are too cute!!! Love the "stem."

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Fun! I used your printable Halloween circles on our"Boo" boxes - they were sooooo cute!! Pics on my blog if you're interested!

honeysuckle said...

These are just right for this time of year. How did you do the indentations without them sticking to the skewer or whatever you used?

Anonymous said...

We were actually just boo-ed yesterday!!! Your signs/directions are sooo much cuter than what we got, so yours came just in time! Now everyone is going to wonder why their boo signs are booooring!
Thanks Kim!
Suzanne K.