Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Best Crafty Mommy Blogger FINALIST!

I'm so excited to be a finalist for The Bump's Mommy Blogger Awards!
I am nominated in the category, "Best Crafty Mommy Blog" and
I would love win!
Please VOTE as many times as you can!
It's super easy, no registration or anything!
You can just refresh the page after voting, and it will allow you to vote again!
I'm in the lead now, after my Facebook & Twitter campaigning,
but I will need more votes to keep my lead!
The competition is stiff ladies, and I need your help!


The Bump is from the creators of The Knot, a fabulous wedding site that I'm sure you have all heard of! I still have my wedding planning binder that The Knot sent me when I was planning my own wedding 8 years ago! I was impressed with the company then, and even more so now with the addition of The Bump and The Nest!

Thank you in advance for all of your support and taking the time to vote!
I could win a gift certificate to Pottery Barn Kids,
or even the grand prize of $1,000...
but most importantly the AWARD voted on by you, my loyal readers!
XOXO, Kim

VOTE HERE!

16 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Hi there! I'm your newest Follower, courtesy of The Bump site. :) You have a super-cute blog! :)

PRINCIPES DO MEU REINO ! said...

Even though i`m on the other side of the world (Portugal in Europe) i voted several times for you!

Hope you win!

Pat

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

Congrats! How fun! I'm off to vote right now. =)

Mommy Babble - Aimee Pool said...

I voted for you!! Best Wishes.

Anonymous said...

I voted for you, several times over!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck Kim!!!!!!!!!Kimber

Sweetly Sweet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweetly Sweet said...

Voted for you... good luck!

Jodee said...

I am headed over to vote now!!

Unknown said...

just voted-you're still in the lead! good luck!

katie@tulsadetails said...

Voted! YOu need that grand prize to decorate your house!!! ; )

Karen Beck said...

I voted for you for sure...I owe you...I get so much inspiration from you!

Karen Beck
kebeck99@gmail.com

Heather said...

Done! Good luck! Hope the move is going well!

Kristy Kay said...

Kim,
I voted a couple of times now and will continue to do so, but I want you to know that I was fair and checked out the other blogs. Yours is the best (and cutest) by far!You deserve to win!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Just got my The Bump e-newsletter, and was reminded to keep voting!!

Petit (Australia) said...

Voted, voted, voted, can't remember how many times but wishing you good luck hope you win love your blog!

Pitter Patter Creations said...

Voted for you. Good luck!