Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New to The Shop: Bright Cupcakes Printable Collection!

I am so excited! My printable party items are quite popular! Since I re-opened my shop less than a month ago, I have completed over 100 orders! I am getting tons of requests for custom items, which unfortunately I don't have time at the moment to work on. However, I had a request for my Sweet Cupcakes Collection to be converted to the Yummy Lollipop colors and it turned out so cute! Here is the new Bright Cupcake Illustration:
Find the printable party files in my shop:




CUPCAKE COLOR OPTIONS:


7 comments:

DollFace Delights said...

Sounds you have been blessed! Love the great colors!

Karen - lillybelle Custom Designs said...

Your party items are soooo cute, it's no wonder you have been flooded with orders! Love the cupcake designs and colors!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Those are so cute!! And I'm super glad to hear your shop is doing so well...I knew it would!! :)

Unknown said...

toooo cute! great cupcake!

CAKE Creative Co. said...

go kim! everything you touch turns to gold!

VICKI LYNN PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Adorable!!!! Love the new watermark too! :) Looking good! :)

Sally said...

I love these bright fun colors - your customers have great taste! :)