Friday, June 5, 2009

Where in the World Am I?


I'm on vacation! We just returned from a "staycation" at a local resort with a fabulous water park! It was a quick few days, but much needed!

I miss the blogging world....but I vowed to "unplug" until Monday. I had to take a little peek at my blog reader...but only let myself indulge in the fun for 30 minutes. (okay, an hour....) But I am no where near caught up with all the blogs I follow.

I've been crafting today for Tommy's Birthday Party, which is Saturday. Another reason I needed to "unplug"....poor guy wouldn't have any party decorations if mommy didn't shut off the other mommies who need party stuff! ;) Gotta keep the priorities straight! (not that I don't love my customers!)

Be back Monday (if I can resist until then), with T's party and more!
Do you miss me?

Miss you,
XOXO,
Kim

3 comments:

Live.Love. Photography said...

Good for you! It's hard but so needed. You feel refreshed when you do too. But I have been checkin' and did miss you! O can't wait for the partay! She's been counting down the days since Tuesday!

A little bit of our history - said...

of course we miss you! But you HAVE to take a break now and then and how great to have quality family time!

Enjoy and cant wait til you return!

G & H said...

just found your blog from etsy and to i'm obsessed to say the least....i like to preplan my baby shower ( were adopting) and want to do a candy theme and cant wait to order the lollopop invites!!! too cute!!!
www.wondrafulbaby.blogspot.com

heather