Monday, June 1, 2009

Sweet Customers: Josie's Sweet 1st Birthday Party!

My favorite part of creating party supplies and running my shop, is meeting other crazy, detail-oriented, party-obsessed mommies! This customer, Kara is one of my favorites! She was so excited about all of the details of her daughter, Josie's 1st birthday party and shared lots of great ideas with me. She is the customer who sent me the link to Navy Sou's post about her daughter's amazing sweet party! She had her bakery duplicate the cake from the post, and we updated the colors on my "Oh Lollipop" inviations to match the bright colors of the cake!

Kara was kind enough to send me these photos from the party! She did such a fabulous job on all of the party details! I love the bright gerbera daisies arrangements with lollipops! She found bright colored lanterns, which are so festive hanging outside! (a tip that I just read: if you can't find the right colors, buy white lanterns, dilute food coloring and paint it on!) Kara purchased Josie's custom made lollipop outfit from Liliputians NYC! So adorable!

Thank you for sharing, Kara and fabulous job on the party!

PS. Thanks for your patience on the custom frames! I will get them done soon!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

LOVETY LOVE LOVE!! Since I am planning a SWEET bash myself, I love seeing all these other takes! Thanks for sharing!!

Kara said...

Thanks Kim! Your comments are so sweet...I had some serious fun planning this little party. Can you imagine what our kids' weddings are going to be like??..haha, oh lordy!! Thanks for all of the amazing products...I can't wait to see the frames your cookin' up!

Cris said...

Sweet party? Real sweet! My niece's birthday is coming up and since she has a sweet tooth, she'll totally love the idea! We could also print a special sweet shirt for her. I can't get enough of the lollipops and the cake! Really great ideas. Where do you get them? Congrats for a job well done!

Shelley@divinepartyconcepts said...

Great job! I love these colors!