Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sweet Customers: Caden's Cupcake 1st Birthday Party!

Amy contacted me though Etsy to create her son, Caden's first birthday party package! She loved my Sweet Cupcake collection, but needed it in boy colors! I also created coordinating custom cd labels, for the party favors! It looks like the party turned out great! Caden's cupcake birthday outfit was adorable! What a cute family!

I must say I am so pleased with the items you made for Caden's birthday. They are so perfect and I have gotten so many compliments already on the invitations. I just cant wait to show off the rest of it on the big day. Thanks so much for your attention to detail and incredible creativity. I will definitely be using you in the future! And I'll keep up with all your new stuff on your blog. Thanks Kim! You're AWESOME!!!! ~ Amy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, sweet post Kim. Thanks! And his outfit came from bullfrogsandbutterfliesboutique.com Amy is awesome to work with!

Kimberly Bee said...

so so adorable! I love your blog. Also, in regards to your May 19 blog about the 4 tier cupcake stand. YOU are the one that inspired me to get one. I went to 2 different Michaels, 2 different Hobby Lobby stores and then finally found it at Joanne's. (all in the same day) They also honored my Michals coupon so I was so happy. I LOVE it. I was thinking that I should get another one just in case???? But anyhow, Thank you so much for your wonderful blogs.

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

The party looks great. Love those cd labels!