Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I LOVE ETSY: Silhouettes by Le Papier Studio

New Weekly Feature: I LOVE ETSY!

When I first started blogging, I had a photo on my sidebar of this fabulous print that my friend, Meredith sent me! It was a thank you gift for some invitations that I made for her. I absolutely fell in love with it, along with all of Le Papier Studio's other items!

When I visited the Le Papier Studio shop, it was one of my very first visits to Etsy! Now after a few months as a seller, I live on Etsy and absolutely LOVE all of the handmade goods available there. I have decided to add a weekly feature that will highlight an Etsy shop!

Tommy & Kate's print as an example in her shop! See it HERE!

I also LOVE this little ballerina girl silhouette! As you know, I love tutus! I hope to use it in the future for one of Kate's birthday parties!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love etsy too. I think I say it in just about EVERY etsy post that I do. LOVE IT.

Jo Dee said...

I MUST have those ballerina cards! Thanks for sharing the Etsy love! I'm obsessed!:D

Aaron [air] said...

I have seen this shop before! I think they are amazing myself. Love silhouettes!

Meredith said...

LOVE that you posted about these!
:-)
They are my very favorite gifts to buy!

Lisa Glowacka said...

Thanks for the post! I've been looking for someone to do one of these for my two little ones!

VICKI LYNN PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Adorable! LOVE IT!!! What a great personalized gift, leave it to Meredith! :)

Vana said...

Kim
what a beautiful blog you have! I love LOVE everything here and i am so honored you posted about my work.
I have not a favorite place to stop by. Thank you for that!