Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Customers: Miss Viv loves Paris!

A few months ago, I introduced you to little Miss Viv! Viv was a custom frame I made for an Etsy customer, Becky who was in the process of decorating her daughter's room in a Paris theme! Becky has shared her fabulous room photos with me, and all of the darling details she put into this room! My favorites are shown above, but to view more photos & details, visit her blog HERE!

This reminds me of this fabulous black/white/pink party I posted awhile back! Ooh...la...la!{via HMTM}

7 comments:

Ashlee said...

Super cute! She did a great job, and the frame matches perfectly.

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Oh my goodness, what a fabulous room! I love everything about it! And the frame is gorgeous - could you perhaps do a frame to match this room: http://leilasmom.blogspot.com/2009/04/princesss-room.html (my daughter's)

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

This is gorgeous. Great job both of you!

Live.Love. Photography said...

Perfect!

Thuy said...

Ooooo I'm jealous! Can I have a room like that?

Meredith said...

love pink and black! great combo!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors, pink, black and white are a great combo! By the way, congrats on your fab. magazine spread!