Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Follow-up: Too Many Cupcakes....

Thank you for all of the encouragement! I did make it to the gym, but not in time for the 9:30 class that I had hoped to take. Good thing though, because about 30 minutes into my rendezvous the treadmill, a girl from the childcare room came to rescue me. Apparently, my children don't do well in a room full of 100+ screaming, running, crazy children. I don't blame them, I wouldn't do well either. After they both stopped hyperventilating, (actually Kate didn't stop until she cried herself to sleep in the car), we ventured on to a fun afternoon swimming with friends. Whew.....rough morning.

One more reason against me to go to the gym. Don't worry though, I will win. Not today, but I'll try again tomorrow. Wish me (them) luck.


Lorie said...

Good for you Kim!!! I've been struggling to get in the workout routine as well. Hey I know you already pay for the gym but Andrea has that boot camp out there, and I know there is a class where you can bring kids. It might be a little smaller than the gym child care if that helps you out. Just a thought in case! Hope all is well! Don't worry I haven't forgotten about my little anniversary project either.:) Talk to you soon!


A little bit of our history - said...

Kim I have heard about boot camp here in Utah. Its supposed to be incredible. Also my friend is doing a diet where you take the b12 shots. It wasnt fun for a while but she looks fantastic now and is almost at her goal weight at which she plans to stop and just eat healthier!

Anyway kudos to you for going! I wish we had a big time gym here! We just have a small local one with NO child care! BOO!