Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Follow-up: Too Many Cupcakes....

Thank you for all of the encouragement! I did make it to the gym, but not in time for the 9:30 class that I had hoped to take. Good thing though, because about 30 minutes into my rendezvous the treadmill, a girl from the childcare room came to rescue me. Apparently, my children don't do well in a room full of 100+ screaming, running, crazy children. I don't blame them, I wouldn't do well either. After they both stopped hyperventilating, (actually Kate didn't stop until she cried herself to sleep in the car), we ventured on to a fun afternoon swimming with friends. Whew.....rough morning.

One more reason against me to go to the gym. Don't worry though, I will win. Not today, but I'll try again tomorrow. Wish me (them) luck.


2 comments:

Lorie said...

Good for you Kim!!! I've been struggling to get in the workout routine as well. Hey I know you already pay for the gym but Andrea has that boot camp out there, and I know there is a class where you can bring kids. It might be a little smaller than the gym child care if that helps you out. Just a thought in case! Hope all is well! Don't worry I haven't forgotten about my little anniversary project either.:) Talk to you soon!

http://www.bootcampbabesaz.com/

Aaron [air] said...

Kim I have heard about boot camp here in Utah. Its supposed to be incredible. Also my friend is doing a diet where you take the b12 shots. It wasnt fun for a while but she looks fantastic now and is almost at her goal weight at which she plans to stop and just eat healthier!

Anyway kudos to you for going! I wish we had a big time gym here! We just have a small local one with NO child care! BOO!