Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cupcake Monday: 4th of July Cupcakes!

One of my loyal blog followers, Jessica emailed me these adorable cupcakes that are perfect for the 4th of July! She found them on another blog she follows, inchmark. Brooke, the blog author of inchmark, was a former art director for Martha Stewart (lucky girl)!

See more photos & directions HERE

I also thought I'd share with you a few photos I took last year on the 4th of July! We were visiting our good friends in Marblehead, Massachusetts. Marblehead is a beautiful town on the water, outside of Boston. It was a perfect place to celebrate the 4th. Practically every house was adorned with patriotic flare, which is something you just don't see here in Arizona!

3 comments:

koralee said...

These sweetcakes look amazing..i love the idea and will be visiting those blogs for sure...happy monday to you!

Meredith said...

We will ne missing you guys this year :-(
Rotation maybe? XXOOX

*margie* said...

I have a thing for stars so I will DEFINITLY be trying these out!