Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Warning: This Post is NOT about Parties!

I try to stay on topic on my blog...crafting, parties, invitations, decorating. However, I would just like to say, I REALLY LIKE THIS GUY! He had my heart when he sang "The Way You Look Tonight". He smiles when he's singing to me and I smile back. Don't we all need a little eye candy sometimes? Yum.
(This blog is a place for all things pretty.....I think he fits in!)
PS. For those who don't have a TV, this is Kris Allen, currently in the Top 4 on American Idol!

4 comments:

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Kim I love it! He's been one of my favorites since day one! Never mind I could be his, ahem, "aunt". ; )

Unknown said...

agreed, he's adorable!

Toni said...

I'm with ya on that one! His song "Falling Slowly" is now my fave! Adorable!!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Toni - I CANNOT believe that I failed to mention that SONG! It is my fave as well, and I have listed to it a million times on my ipod!!