Thursday, April 16, 2009

The TomKat Studio - LOVE is a wonderful thing!

{another fabulous print from theloveshop}

Last week, I was talking about blogging and some of the LOVE I've been feeling. Things are picking up at The TomKat Studio, and I thought I'd share some other mentions that products from my shop are getting! Yippeee!

All Things Cupcake - These girls are obsessed with cupcakes! They just featured my Sweet Cupcake Collection! SEE THE POST HERE

Head of The Table - A gorgeous entertaining blog filled with great ideas wrote "A Real Treat" about the Lollipop Party and my Yummy Lollipop Collection on Etsy! VIEW HERE

Project Nursery - Just posted Kate's Lollipop Party - "A Sweet Success" VIEW HERE


Sweet Cuddle Cakes Blog featured my Little Birdie Invitations in an inspiration board they created for a Pink Baby Shower! CLICK HERE

Simply Creative Insanity featured the Lollipop Party CLICK HERE

Thoughtfully Simple posted Kate's Lollipop Party yesterday! SEE IT HERE

Thanks for the LOVE, you fabulous blogging party girls!

3 comments:

Tori @ Thoughtfully Simple said...

You're so sweet! Our pleasure to feature your fabulous ideas! Keep it up :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the mention for Simply Creative Insanity! You are fabulous and I can't wait to see what's next!