Wednesday, April 29, 2009

TomKat Studio Frames: Perfect for Mother's Day!


Need a Mother's Day gift? Miss Holly is ready for a new home!

I just listed this frame in my shop! Isn't she pretty? :)

Here is Holly's Description from Etsy:

Meet Miss Holly! Holly has a casual elegance about her that makes everyone feel right at home. She loves all things beautiful and is wearing a gorgeous damask paper designed by Amy Butler. She is sprinkled with Swarovski crystals!

This hand decorated frame is 12x12 overall, with a 4x4 opening for your favorite photo. Made beautiful with paint, designer paper, genuine Swarovski crystals and a gorgeous silk flower. Painted, sanded, distressed and decoupaged by yours truly ;)

5 comments:

Candice said...

my Mommy would love this! I do too.

Kara said...

Kim--I seriously need a couple of these darling frames for my family room!! Do you do special orders?

Josie's party is saturday!!... everyone raved about the cute invites. Wait till they see the rest!! ;-) I'll send pics your way. Hope all is well!

Kara said...

Ok, Holly is mine...i just bought her! ;-)

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Thank you for purchasing Miss Holly, Kara! I hope Josie has a fabulous party! Send pictures!

polkadottedowl said...

I soooo want some of these frames!! Has she ever thought about selling on Etsy?? Do you have DIY kits. If so please lead the way!!!
email me at joann4364@yahoo.com