Friday, April 24, 2009

The TomKat Studio Frames: Little Viv - Custom Frame

I'm finally starting to get some of the photos off of my camera and on to this blog! I am pretty vigilent about photographing everything I'm working on. It's just a matter of time to get the photos off the camera, edited and up here for your viewing pleasure!
This frame was custom made for Becky after she found Miss Vivian on my Etsy shop! I mentioned this order previously, and that she is doing her daughter's room in a black, white & pink theme with lots of bling! Little Viv should fit in perfect!

She has promised to share photos of the room and Little Viv in the room, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Deidra said...

Hi Kim if possible can you give me advice on instruction on making the lollipop birthday invitations ?