Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lollipop Collection: Custom Candy Buffet Signs!

I thought I would share these cute signs that I made for a recent customer! She wanted a custom sign for her candy buffet table and one welcoming guest to her daughter's "sweet shoppe"! (As well as some custom stickers for the candy bags!) These are a modified version of my Yummy Lollipop invitations.

Overall, these measure about six inches (not including the lollipop stick). The bottom layer is a square of white cardstock, next layer is a square of striped paper, next a bright pink scalloped circle, and top layer is the round sign printed on glossy photo paper! I used a "cookie stick" for the lollipop stick, to make sure it would stand up with the weight of the multiple layers. Cookie sticks are thicker than normal lollipop sticks, and available at Michaels! Like the Lollipop invitations, I used "pop-dots" between the square layer and the scallop circle, to create space for the stick. This way, the top layers do not "bend" around the stick, rather they remain flat! Tie with ribbon.....and you have a "sweet" sign!

I apologize to all those that have emailed me for instructions for the lollipop invitations! I am creating a PDF file with detailed instructions! Once I get caught up on orders, I promise to email it out!

7 comments:

Stefanie - anna and blue paperie said...

So cute! What are "pop dots"? We emailed the other day about making the frames. If you could include me on the pdf email on how to make the lollipop invitations I would appreciate it. I am planning on making lollipop invitations as well for my daughter's first bday.

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

These are so cute. I love all your stuff! Thanks for the tip about the "dots".

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! Everything on your blog is super cute! When you print the sign on glossy photo paper, do you use a template and then cut each one out individually or do you do it a different way?

Vanessa "Paper Chick" said...

so pretty love them!

Christine V said...

AWW I made your website :) I feel real special!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

I saw the lollipop invites on Amy Atlas Blog. Too cute!