Friday, April 24, 2009

Invitations: Briar's Jungle Birthday Party!

I thought it was about time to show you what I've been doing lately that has kept me too busy to blog! This was a custom invitation I just did for my friend Taryn's son's upcoming Jungle party! The monkey design was inspired from my son's 1st birthday party a few years ago, which was inspired by a monkey birthday party on Martha Stewart!


Taryn is one amazing chic. By day she is a pharm rep, by every other moment she is running a successful wedding videography business, all while being a fabulous mommy to her two little ones. Check out her & her husband's amazing work HERE.

Briar is one of my son's best friends and Tommy can't wait to go to his jungle party!

5 comments:

Aaron [air] said...

Love it! You should check out the recycling labels I just posted on my blog yesterday. I am going to sell them in my etsy shop. If you want a copy {free of course} I would be happy to email the file to you....

I saw the monkey party theme. I have a couple martha kids activities magazines and I LOVE the stuff in them. So inspiring huh??

Anonymous said...

I am getting the best compliments on the invites!! Thank you for doing them for us and for linking to our new website!!!! Can't wait to see all of the kids monkeying around at Briar's party!!

Anonymous said...

What fantastic invites! You have really found your calling :)

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Air - Really cute labels! Good for you for opening an Etsy shop! I still have several issues of MS Kids, too. I LOVE it, I wish it was still being published!

PS. Martha - I'm ready to be the editor if you want to revive Kids!

T - So glad you like the invites! We can't wait for the party!

M - Thank you!!

Meredith said...

LOVE these kim...Seriously, love them. These are going to be a best seller!