Thursday, April 30, 2009

Invitations: Boy Birthday Party - Blue & Green Dots

I know, I know...I need more invitations and party collections for boys!

Enough with all this "sweet" girlie stuff, right? Cupcakes, lollipops, hearts...

I just created this custom invitation (above) and thank you card (below) for a friend's son's 2nd birthday party! She wanted something simple with a photo, with a blue & green design.
I also created a version with the "age" incorporated, which I think is pretty cute!
Thank you for your order, Kim! Have a great party!

4 comments:

Live.Love. Photography said...

They turned out great!

Meredith said...

LOVE it. LOVE it. Yea for us mamas with the boys...great job Kim!

Tiffany said...

Those turned out super cute, even for a boy. : )
Great job!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

T - I just realized I forgot the photo credit!

Karsten photo by Live Love Photography!

More boy invites to come....just did a cupcake party for a boy! :)