Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Help Wanted!

{print via jennysbakeshop}
I'm getting busy...really busy. I think if I had someone to help with the kids/house and perhaps help with some of the admin/crafting for the TomKat Studio, I would have this under more control.

If you know anyone who would be interested, please have them email me! I would be fine with a stay at home mom, who could bring her own child (or two) with her and entertain my kids for a few hours, a few days a week!

In the meantime, I'll be having lots of cupcakes! :)

Thanks ~ Kim

PS. Molly - I think I'll be keeping you busy this summer!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I would LOOOVEEE to help you, but I live in Austin, TX. It would be right up my alley too!! :)

Jessica
jessicawoodford@gmail.com

Heather said...

Yay! Good for you! Too bad we don't live next door!

Aaron [air] said...

Too bad I live in Utah I think you and your kiddos would love me. We do some fun things around our house! Tomorrow we are doing recycling bins for Earth Day and planting flowers in a flower box out front! Let us know how the search goes....I have a friend who lives in Scottsdale who can help in the evenings. She LOVES kids and is great with them just doesnt want any of her own. My girls get so excited to see her when she comes out to Utah. Speaking of I am coming out there in a couple months I would love to see your stuff {or you} in person.....

Setting the Mood said...

Your post reminded me of a commerical on t.v. where the company grows faster than expected. Busy is a good thing but it can be overwhelming. Just know that EVERYTHING will work out. Take it one day at at time and try not to focus on the big picture. Best wishes & congrats!!

Heather said...

Hi Kim,
I just came across this post on Designsponge...perhaps you've read it?
http://www.designspongeonline.com/2009/04/biz-ladies-09-that-magic-moment-when-to-make-your-first-hire.html