Sunday, April 5, 2009

Birthday Parties: Yummy Lollipop Birthday Party Collection on Etsy!

It seems there is quite a demand for party packages that include more than just invitations & thank you cards! My "Sweet Cupcake" collection has had a TON of views on Etsy (over 700 in just a few short weeks!) What does that mean? Well, the other items in my shop average about 100-150 over the course of a few weeks. So the cupcake package is getting a lot of attention! Yippee!

I've even had several people find me on Google for invitations! (Wanna be my best friend? Go on google, search "cupcake birthday party", "lollipop invitations" and other terms like that. See if you find me! If you do, click on the link (makes me more popular) and be sure to tell me how far down on the google search my info/link was!
My most popular item for sales so far has been the cut-out lollipop invitations! (Of course....they are the hardest ones to make!) After taking photos of all the lollipop items from Kate's party, and the items for a customer's Bella party, I decided to put them all in a party kit in my shop!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are ridiculously cute! Can a 24 year old have a lollipop themed birthday party? Hmm...

Meredith said...

Great new packaging...

Heather said...

Looks delicious! It will be a great addition to your line!

Vazquez Family said...

Kim,

I just did your google search for "lollipop invitations" are you are the THIRD link!!! YAAAY!! BTW, I've found a similar lollipop invite wrapped in CELLOPHANE!! TDF!!

Jenna said...

I'm so excited about these! I am doing a 'pop' themed baby shower and wanted to make lollipop invites! These are so darn cute!