I decided I would try my hand at one of those nifty little "Inspiration Boards" or "Mood Boards", or whatever they are called, for my studio makeover! I like to think of it as a collection of my thoughts...and a shopping list!
1. Ikea Liatorp Desk: Haven't seen this yet in person, probably too small. But I like the style.
2. Ikea Green Boxes: Bought a bunch of these, starting to get organized
3. Pottery Barn Inspiration Room: Love this desk, but want something bigger (and less expensive). Love the green wall, and the black/white accents.
4. Ikea Sideboard: Love the whimsical lines of this sideboard, could use it for storage depending on what else I find.
5. Ballard Designs Inspiration Room: Love the black/white swirl wallpaper, love the green chair, love it all.
6. Ballard Designs Armoire: Done. Got it. Moved it to the den.
7. Ikea Lamp: I think this will look good on whatever desk/table I find.
8. Fabric: Michael Miller Avocado Damask - This could be my drapes or chair fabric? We'll see.
Still a total work in progress.....and I can't seem to find a rug. Any ideas?